Monday, December 5, 2011

Chelsea Handler.... call me girl! :-)

So this will be my daily funniest FB posts/conversations regarding my doomed Vahyena (yes vagina and hyena mixed as I feel Her Royal Majesty, Queen of the Damned is laughing like a hyena at me.

Most of these wonders in comedic content come from my brother and I...  here goes nothing.

Nate: We should have one of dad's metal working friends make a Memorial plaque. We can put on mommie and daddie porch and name it the Morgan Wright Vagina Memorial Porch (1977-2012)

Me:  Lmaoooo... Or the potter dude. Memorial plate collection. Put it right next to the cement fertility goddess... Fat bit of good that bitch did. Lol

Nate:  BAHAHAHAHA, we can have his whole artist collective do representational memorial art show in his gallery

Me: Instead of 10,000 villages it can be 10,000 vaginas.

This is from Nate's page...

Nate: So this is my sister's, Morgan Wright's, new blog about her upcoming hysterectomy and the dried out husk that will be her vagina.  ENJOY!
 

Me:  Dried out husk? WTF dude... KY all day.

Nate's friend:  i'm 'liking' your sisters dried up vagina. facebook takes me new places everyday



Me: Thanks. I just have to remember to hydrate hydrate hydrate... And not get kicked out of support groups.


Nate's Friend:  Impowering

Me:  Tell that to the nun and lesbian that got me kicked out of the support group.... Might be the same person. Hahahaha


This banter has made me think of what to do with my "new" space.  I figure this would be a great way to finally break into that challenging career of drug mule for the Mexican Cartels.  

Or TLC could bring back Trading Spaces... I'm sure it would look great redecorated.  


Imagine the Storage Wars that could go on up in there.... whooo hooo I can see the auctioneer "Hey folks you have five minutes to look but cant touch any items and cant go into the unit."


I do have some concerns.... I have always heard the old saying "like a hot dog down a hallway" to explain the extra room in a woman's lady area (or as my friend Tua describes it... lady pond)


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Think about it this way, you won't have to carry a purse anymore....

    ReplyDelete