Saturday, December 10, 2011

You are vigorous in words and action.

in bed.  Well that is what my mommIE says we have to add to the end of fortune cookies, and that was my fortune today.  I have a feeling that in February I am NOT going to be feeling too vigorous in words OR actions, especially in bed.

51 days and a wakeup before my hysterectomy.  __ days and a wakeup is what we in the military say when we have something to do in the future.... when you are deployed or stationed on a remote it is a way to put a drop dead date.  This is my uterus' drop dead date.

I have not written in a few days but I have been pretty busy.  Also coming to grips with what I am doing.  I have gotten mixed reviews about why I am doing this blog.  Again, I am doing this to deal with MY hysterectomy.... not anyone elses.  I have figured out in the past that if you bitch, whine and moan about something it is NOT going to make it better so me being down in the dumps about something that is clearly unhealthy is not going to change my diagnosis.  Soooooo out with the vahyena. (in my Queen of Hearts voice)

Also because of my pre-op appointments and work commitments before my surgery, I am probably never going to be able to see my step-grandma (Miss Lucy) again.  She is not doing well and my mommIE is going to hopefully see her in January.  I have my pre-op appointments mid-January and don't know if I will need more evasive procedures done pre-surgery so I can not commit to going with her. 

On a lighter note, I realized that I have TWO periods left.  TWO.  This is awesome.  I have gotten to the point that only 2 or 3 days a month is pain free because of Her Royal Majesty, Queen of the Damned.  I am ecstatic about this and think that this is the main reason I am really ok with having this procedure done. 

I got the space for my NO baby shower reserved (Thanks Ken) and it will be held:
January 22, 2012
Clarion Hotel
6400 Oxon Hill RD, Oxon Hill MD 20745
12-3pm
there is a buffet available until 2pm that is $14ish.
*** New and used baby/children's items will be collected and donated to charity.  I called Paul's Place (the soup kitchen I volunteer at) and they said as far as diapers are concerned they need the larger sizes and pullups for both girls and boys.
*** Monetary donations will go to Isa's Warrior Princess fund to help my friend's daughter with her cancer treatment costs.  She is 4 years old and is fighting Stage 3 lymphoma. (GO ISABEL!!!) a paypal account for her has been set up with the email address of isawarriorprincess@gmail.com attached to it. 

I also went by Cakes Plus to see about a cake for the shower. I don't think they were ready for me as I asked for a NO baby Shower and a Happy Hysterctomy cake.  The lady thought I was going to play a cruel joke on someone.  Ummm no lady this is for me.  She then gave me a look of pity.  Don't pity me, I just want a delicious cake crazy lady.

I guess my biggest fear is that no one will want a long lasting relationship with me because I can not bear children.  My best boy friend forever (BBFF) says that I can adopt and if someone has a problem with that, he is not for me.  I love my Shawn even though he says I am a stalker.  I tell him there is no such thing as mutual stalking we just like each other a lot and get over it, he is stuck with me forever.  He better want to get in on the ground floor because I am going to make more than him when I retire and hover rounds are expensive!  (I do think stalking is horrible and I don't stalk him) 

I am not feeling to festive today BUTTTTTT I did find a Christmas Tree AND Mrs. Claus outfit for Shadow so get ready for your Christmas card Kelly.  I did good today... They had a free cat adoption ($35.00 fee) at Pet Smart today and I KEPT WALKING... only because the cat I like had diarrhea and stank up the whole entire place.  Poor kitten but it was uber cute.  Plus it's Kelly's turn to get an animal. 

I also am in a little pain because I got my half sleeve tattoo finished yesterday and I already made appointments for my artist to come to my house and tattoo my feet while I am on bed rest.  Unfortunately my tattoo artist (Calvin "Champ" Parker) will NOT tattoo "Thugg Life" on my stomach.  I am very upset at this but he says it is for my own good.  I think if we bedazzle it, it can be a super cute tattoo.

I am also in the process of making a tacky Christmas Shawl.  So you and your tacky Christmas sweater can suck it.  I will be making this out of a velvet tree skirt.  This is taking longer than I expected as the lights are being a little pain to put on but it will happen and I will post pictures.  This may be a career idea just like the Tacky Christmas Sweater lady.  This makes me a jewelry and shawl making cat lady. 

Well I gotta to finish putting this garland on my shawl.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment