So let's start off with the good news. Nichole my petite escort is safe and sound. I on the other hand wanted to crawl up in a ball and die. Why cant men have tests like this? I think then they would understand why we can become bitchy once a month.
The appointment started off well. The medicine is not going on my list of 1. Stripper tools or 2. Pain killer of any sort. I would have been better off sucking on a sucrets lozenge or better yet shoving one up my hoo hah and hoping for the best.
I had a pap done also which went as uncomfortable as normal but the real kicker happened when they did the culture of my uterus, which for those of you who DONT know.... is not really supposed to see the light of day so to say there are some security measures (aka CERVIX) is an understatement. This being said I could probably equate the pain to what I would assume the victims of Vlad the Impaler went through.
I have to get ready for work even though I just want to lay in bed with a heating pad.
My doctor did say that I will probably get the less invasive laporscopic (cant spell) surgery because as she says right before turning bright red... "Its pretty tight up in there" Yeahhhh budddy!!
Well me and Vlaad the Vagina are getting ready to go save the world. See Yall later.
No comments:
Post a Comment